Lumineers and veneers are cosmetic dentistry options that can help restore your teeth for a beautiful smile.
Did you know that approximately 50% of adults are self-conscious about their teeth? That’s right, more than half the US adult population is relieved that we have to wear face masks because they cover up their teeth.
Everybody wants a perfect smile, and thanks to veneers and lumineers, everyone can have one. Lumineers and veneers are cosmetic dentistry options that can help restore your teeth for a beautiful smile. Below is how you can upgrade your smile with veneers or lumineers.
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are cosmetic porcelain coatings for your teeth. They’re white, spotless, and shiny like your standard Hollywood teeth. Veneers can cover up cosmetic issues like stains, chips, and cracks for a better smile.
To get veneers, your dentist will first have to conduct checks on your teeth to determine whether you qualify for veneers. If your teeth aren’t strong enough, you might have to settle for dental crowns instead.
Benefits of Veneers
Veneers can do wonders for your not-so-perfect teeth. Here are a few benefits of veneers.
- They look natural– It’s hard to tell veneers from natural teeth unless you look real close. Veneers look and feel natural and are a great way of upgrading your smile without using artificial teeth.
- They don’t stain– Unlike natural teeth, veneers don’t stain with improper dental hygiene. However, you must still take good care of them, or they may stain slightly after five years.
- Boost your confidence– Veneers can cover up any cracks, discolorization, or chips. This can be a great confidence boost and improve your quality of life.
What Are Lumineers?
Lumineers are a specific veneer brand that is cheaper, thinner, and easier to apply than ordinary veneers. Lumineers serve the same purpose as veneers and cover any teeth deformities that may ruin your smile.
Benefits of Lumineers
- Cost-Effective – Lumineers are more affordable than standard veneers. So they’re a great option if you’re strapped for cash and need to upgrade your smile.
- Fast Application – A quick and simple dental procedure will have you with a beautiful new smile in no more than an hour. That means you don’t have to worry about any lengthy or excruciating procedure, characteristic of most dental works.
- Reversible – If, for whatever reason, you don’t like your lumineers, you can have your dentist remove them in an instant. You can then consider ordinary veneers or other dental alternatives.
Call Us Today
The Only Board Certified Dental Anesthesiologist in Missouri, including the St. Louis Metro Area.Call (314) 862-7844