Restorative dentistry is the treatment of diseases of the teeth to restore or to bring teeth back to a healthy state.
What is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is the treatment of diseases of the teeth to restore or to bring teeth back to a healthy state. Restorative dentistry involves the restoration or replacement of damaged or missing teeth.
Purposes for Restorative Dentistry:
- Substitute the loss of a tooth
- Improve your smile
- Replace old, unappealing dental fillings
- Fill in unpleasant spaces among teeth
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Reduce dental pain
- Restore and correct your bite
Procedures for Restorative Dentistry:
- Crowns and bridges
- Dentures and Partials
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Fillings (Composite Tooth Colored)
Call Us Today
The Only Board Certified Dental Anesthesiologist in Missouri, including the St. Louis Metro Area.Call (314) 862-7844