We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed setting.
There are a number of reasons why people choose esthetic dental procedures/surgery. Some choose it to repair a defect, such as a malformed bite or crooked teeth, or to treat an injury. Others want to improve their overall appearance.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Whatever the reason, the ultimate goal is to restore a beautiful smile. As a result, Cosmetic Dentistry has become a vital and important part of the dental profession. Common cosmetic dental procedures can be performed to correct:
- Misshapen teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Before whitening
- After whitening
- Chipped teeth
- Missing teeth
- Overall shape of teeth—from teeth that are too long or short, have gaps, or simply need to be reshaped.
- Veneers before
- Veneers after
Some of the more common procedures involve:
- Bonding– A procedure in which tooth-colored material is used to close gaps or change tooth color.
- Contouring and Reshaping – A procedure that straightens crooked, chipped, cracked or overlapping teeth.
- Veneers – A procedure in which ultra-thin coatings are placed over the front teeth. Veneers can change the color or shape of your teeth. For example, veneers have been used to correct unevenly spaced, crooked, chipped, oddly shaped or discolored teeth.
- Whitening and Bleaching – As the term implies, whitening and bleaching, a rapidly increasing procedure, are used to make teeth whiter.
Cosmetic Dentistry St. Louis
Which techniques should be used to improve your smile? A dental exam will take many factors into consideration, including your overall oral health, to achieve that beautiful smile!
At The Dental Anesthesia Center, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle dental care that you deserve from sedation dentists in St Louis, Missouri. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere.
Contact us today at (314) 862-7844 to schedule an appointment.