Many restorative procedures are covered by the dental specialty of prosthodontics dentistry, including dental implants, veneers, fillings, crowns, and bridges, full and partial dentures.
Restorative dentistry is the prevention and treatment of diseases of the teeth in direction to restore or to bring teeth back to healthy state. Restorative dentistry correspondingly involves the restoration or replacement of damaged or defective teeth.
Purposes for Restorative Dentistry:
- Substitute the loss of a tooth.
- Improve your smile.
- Replace old, unappealing dental fillings.
- Fill in unpleasant spaces among teeth.
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Reduce dental pain.
- Restore, correct your bite to functioning eating and chewing.
Procedures for Restorative Dentistry:
- Crowns and bridges
- Dentures and Partials
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease (Periodontal) Treatment
- Root Canal Therapy
- Teeth Cleanings
- Dental Fillings (Composite Tooth Colored)
Call to Schedule 314-862-7844