We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere.
There are various reasons people don’t want to go to the dentist. Dental anxiety is a very common reason. In fact, nearly half of people with dental problems avoid dental care because of their fears and anxiety. Other reasons include physical disabilities, sensitive gag reflexes, and dental fear.
One way to have a comfortable dental visit is to choose sedation dentistry. At The Dental Anesthesia Center, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver the gentle dental care that you deserve from sedation dentists in St. Louis. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere.
Reasons to Consider Sedation Dentistry
Some reasons to consider sedation dentistry include:
- Your appointment will go by quickly – You may be anxious if you have a lengthy dental procedure scheduled. However, will oral sedation, you will feel incredibly comfortable and relaxed. You may even fall asleep for a little bit, and before you know it, you’ll wake up, and your appointment will be over.
- You can relax – If you have anxiety or a fear of going to the dentist, sedation dentistry can change your perspective. Sedation dentistry allows you to enjoy a comfortable and relaxed visit. It may eventually even help your dental anxiety subside to the point where you don’t even need it. We want you to have nothing but a positive experience when getting your dental work done.
- Get more than one procedure in one sitting – If you need more than one procedure completed but don’t want to schedule multiple appointments, you should consider sedation dentistry. It can help you feel relaxed enough to get all of your procedures done in one sitting. It will save you time and ensure all of your dental work is done in a comfortable setting.
- We can address all of your special needs – Many patients have unique needs when going to the dentist. Patients with mental, physical, and emotional disabilities can receive the dental care they need in a safe, comfortable, and relaxed setting. We provide dental care for patients with autism, cerebral palsy, Alzheimers, cancer, and all other disabilities or illnesses.
- Helps severe gag reflexes – Many patients have a sensitive gag reflex which prevents them from getting the dental care they need. A sensitive gag reflex makes dental care uncomfortable and embarrassing. However, with sedation dentistry, you’ll be able to relax enough to reduce the severity of your gag reflex.
- Enjoy a painless procedure – People perceive pain differently. Some individuals have difficulty getting numb. With general anesthesia and sedation techniques, pain perception can be altered. Patients can be virtually pain-free during treatment.
If you avoid going to the dentist for any of these reasons, or others, contact The Dental Anesthesia Center today. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere.
Call Us Today
The Only Board Certified Dental Anesthesiologist in Missouri, including the St. Louis Metro Area.Call (314) 862-7844