Maris E. Behl DDS
St. Louis Dentist
Dr. Behl was born and raised in Missouri. She received her Bachelor’s degree from University of Missouri – Kansas City in 2017 and her Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) from University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Dentistry in 2021. After graduation from dental school, Dr. Behl attended a 1-year General Practice Residency at the University Health Dental Clinic – Lakewood in Kansas City to further her education in intravenous conscious sedation (IV sedation) and hospital dentistry.
Dr. Behl is licensed in the state of Missouri to provide IV conscious sedation. She is also an Allied Health Staff member at Mercy hospital in St. Louis and provides dental care for patients under general anesthesia in a hospital setting.
Dr. Behl is dedicated to creating a comfortable dental environment and lasting relationships with patients.
In her spare time, Dr. Behl loves hiking and traveling with her husband, Patrick, and hanging out with their 2 cats.
Credentials and Memberships:
- University of Missouri – Kansas City Bachelor of Science (B.S.), 2017
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), 2021
- University Health Hospital – Lakewood, General Practice Residency, 2022
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Advanced Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society