Maris E. Behl DDS
St. Louis Dentist
Dr. Behl was born and raised in Missouri. She received her Bachelor’s degree from University of Missouri – Kansas City in 2017 and her Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) from University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Dentistry in 2021. After graduation from dental school, Dr. Behl attended a 1-year General Practice Residency at the University Health Dental Clinic – Lakewood in Kansas City.
Dr. Behl is dedicated to creating a comfortable dental environment and lasting relationships with patients.
In her spare time, Dr. Behl loves hiking and traveling with her husband, Patrick, and hanging out with their 2 cats.
Credentials and Memberships:
- University of Missouri – Kansas City Bachelor of Science (B.S.), 2017
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), 2021
- University Health Hospital – Lakewood, General Practice Residency, 2022
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- American Dental Education Association (Treasurer, President)
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society